We can breathe again... breathe deeply... and we look forward to holidays!
The GrünerBaum Hotels will open again on 3 July 2020!
Your holidays 2020 will be different... but just as good!
We do everything we can to protect your health while still creating that holiday feeling and a warm welcoming atmosphere.
We implement all prescribed measures, adapt continuously, and enable our guests to do everything that is permitted at the time of their stay with us - holidays should be the most beautiful time of the year, including in 2020!
- We ensure distance between people, tables, loungers.
- Washing and sanitising hands on entering the hotel and throughout the day is important.
- Breakfast, dinner, restaurant: Mealtimes are extended - the tables set further apart - buffets are limited - table service is increased. We will not skimp on culinary pleasure!
- Visors or masks - but our smiles remain. Guests must wear masks at the buffet. At other times, masks are only required if the social distance to other people is less than 2 m. At the buffet, single-use gloves must also be worn.
- Cleaning is given a new meaning and more intense.
- Wellness: You can relax in the outdoor swimming pool. The indoor pool and the saunas remain closed for the time being. Chlorine kills viruses, as does heat: We are therefore convinced that the indoor swimming pool and the saunas will soon be open as usual.
- Beauty treatments can now be offered. Everyone present wears masks and gloves and body temperatures are checked.
- The health of our employees is constantly being monitored.
We implement all legally required measures and continuously adapt to the current situation and changing regulations.
SAFE TRAVEL: Information at https://www.suedtirol.info/en/information/coronavirus
Updated on 18.05.2020